« Home | start to live »

talking and about black monday

last night FINALY talk with my former partner after 1 year of escape from me, anyway this is not the point of the today blog, went home and sleep in the darkness..they shut me down the electricity, not payed bills....so I realised that only in the night when went home after midnight, so far after a few tears drops, laid on the bad, feelt very cold but I was wondered about how was silence around me, no fridge, no heating, no TV, no light....so this morning have to move my ass and try get plugged the electricity, so probably tonight I will sleep in the warm and noise flat, but last night was a special night a quite cold silence night.


0104
Originally uploaded by rinocerose.
me in the cold winter 04

rinocerose, i hope you have heat and electricity soon. thanks for visiting my blog.

se solo ,
avessi l'opportunità.
di...
vedere il tuo sguardo.
ascoltare il tuo io.
sentire la tua voce.
mi guarderei attorno,
e ...
non desidererei altro,
che gridare al mondo.
Tu esisti non sei un sogno.

caro anonimo,
spero che tu possa presto gridare al mondo.....nel frattempo ricorda non sei il solo che cerca di liberarsi dalle tenaglie della vita in solitudine.


P.S. prova a cliccare sul " Km. 294.. "

Post a Comment