« Home | Run!!! Rino Run!! Chapter 3 » | Just to tell » | Weekend - comments allowed » | I am a bad man » | Damn ribs » | U will need it » | another run... » | about a better place where.. » | Lazy » | happy new year »

A inch of crunching ....

Last night when came out of Fix the inch of snow crunched under my shoes, making some noise same as pop corn in the microwaves, i went home swinging and crakling, and today 2 inches of snow are back in town, and making everithing white and soft while the rays of the sun clipping straight into the eyes in this cold sunday afternoon, 2 inches of snow are mute not telling me nothing, just come over as a tender shield to protect and hide everithing from my eyes while am walking blind of the sunlight and his reflex screened from the snow..





The day before I slept by Karel,which has some problems with Pavel,his BF in Barcellona, Pavel asked him to take a break after X-mas time.. Karel make me an enormus breakfast, coffe and bread with Nutella™, am not used since Roman shut down with me on june, am not used take breakfast with somebody, ether while am not having sex with him.

he..he...heh..I bet u are a photographer or a ....... HMM!!! definetly a ...... it is to read on your comment

Post a Comment