« Home | Butch Cassidy And The Sundance Kid » | WWsundance2 » | WWcassidy » | Vintage Apple iPod » | tub » | requiem » | TONITE THE TIME RUN FAST THEN EVER » | Canal + » | KM 295/A: VENEZIA CHIAMA MILANO, MANTOVA CHIAMA PRAGA » | blogging »

Butch CASSIDY


galgantitr, originally uploaded by rinocerose.

He is not 178cm tall is not 85kgs he is not 33years old, is not canadian as well, but who is?!?
I found about his past when was named Cassidy ( se below details) when was a bandit, ride into the west and robery the banks or train's passengers.The new Cassidy don't need weapons his smile is enought to get everything,he is a bandit,I hope don't still me I am afraid have no more to offer then my immage on the train window, while ouside is rainy the drop slide on the glass and leave behind a light tail to show for a while there way to escape without succes against the power of the wind