« Home | Easy-sex is. Love isn't » | the SHOWER room » | Saving for the morning after-or next X-mas » | talking and about black monday » | start to live »

8:32am tram #3

just remembering last fall when I was used catch the tram # 3 @ 8:32 in Karlovo Namesti on the way to work, was always meet a nice guy around 30, he was wearing, a pair of ultra washed jeans, I saw from the color nearly white, a green bomber jacket, a pair nice shoes, this kind of cheap but nice,often wearing an Aprilia baseball cap, short hair and nice trimmed red beard, his beard was give me the feeling being very soft at the touch,...he was kind of far from the reality, his black shined eyes..he was probably very serious on the way to his work and he probably also don't liked it, but he seams enjoying more drum plaing, he moved his feet as drum player and his arm as well, sure he his a drum player...a nice drum player with a soft beard to cuddle..maybe I was inloved of this misterious man seating on the tram # 3 on the way to nowhere (Modrany) just being there for bring me a bit of joy after my double crash with Roman and Martin..