« Home | The power of blog » | A inch of crunching .... » | Run!!! Rino Run!! Chapter 3 » | Just to tell » | Weekend - comments allowed » | I am a bad man » | Damn ribs » | U will need it » | another run... » | about a better place where.. »

BRRR!!! BRRR!!! BLOG OR NOT TO BLOG?


BRRR!!! BRRR!!!
Originally uploaded by rinocerose.
Yesterday recived many compliments about my writing...HM!!!! probably my blog will be a new Bridgitte JONES diary , will be not a diary of the stereotype of my generation, will be just the stereotype of a not inloved person.

Is not easy write a public diary..and am going to loose the ideas and the contents of mine and is become boring, am always thinking if is really whole my meaning what i wrote or just a part of that, if the idea of being spalsed on reader nose is a step for me or just am not catcing the real meaning of the blog