« Home | Fragile » | Is he nice? » | Il Boxer » | Down to ground » | Broken Links to the Past » | is not going » | Bella la mia bocca eh? » | mindraccato » | Made in Czechoslovakia » | a better place to live »

Mr. RIGHT

All is going perfect between me and Sten that I am so surprised about it.. Did I really found Mr. Right?! Maybe, till now just enjoying and having nice attention from him, having my good mood charged always and smiling more then ever... Thanks my little man

Good luck then!

good luck too with stefan

so funny, at about the same time, I thought the same about me and my man, not Mr. Right, but BigL.
It felt special then and I wished it lasted.
The lesson is.. STICK TOGETHER!
Best of luck

I have met the next best thing to Mr Right..I,m not even sure MR RIGHT exists..if Mr Right is Mr Perfect then no one is perfect

Post a Comment