« Home | Bored at work » | Broken toi » | of course.. » | Km. 294 ..sorry in italian only » | Honza's visit » | 8:32am tram #3 » | Easy-sex is. Love isn't » | the SHOWER room » | Saving for the morning after-or next X-mas » | talking and about black monday »

Last X-Max

last x-mas i spend it in bed with high fever and alone, thanks Renda for your human kind of respect to people.


Somethimes am thinking about how people going to be homeless, Prague has a good examples of them-last summer while ride one of the night tram one of them was asleep while a bug was making a journey into/over his denim jacket- rally dirty denim........I am sure no one of them dreamed to be without a place where sleep a roof over the head, somebody to share the nice moments and the unhappy too, but they get into a complicated machine the human brain and his dead end, I never thinked how can this happened till Renda left me, just in the most horrible way..leaving an used condom over my pillow and promised me to remove it and change the blankets before I going to bed ( like this can be think that can make me happy, change the blankets...funny) , but in the end he didn't he just seated and watch the TV and i did alone changed the blankets of my bed where he fucked someone else and removed the used gum from my bed,he caled his love and then after few months they are looking for the threesome, they said it love..ha..ha..ha... what can be a kind of man do this, am not happy about what happend to me but I was the looser into this I was the one how being payed in such way, am still in the position that I can't decide but just have no choice but now is too much after 1 year being treated in this way is time to spit out all the angry in me...I will not believe in love for long time maybe all life, but hope not going to be homeless( well electricity apart, see about one of my past blog) but I will always proud about myself and I know I always did my best, even if somebody don't apreciate it but I learn from them to be carefull and don't felt inlove...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Yes u can know....I was in love for 6 years and my partner left me without a word

I just browsed till your blog..I don't know any of your friends, or seams like that..

Post a Comment