« Home | Last Saturday turn 35 » | Valentine » | Searching for honey digging for gold » | When I was a model » | Did am a faggot? » | Non e' farina del mio sacco » | Accidental crashed a sticker » | Rainy night-Hanging around » | Toilet paper not permitted » | KM. 298.... DEAD & BLOW JOB (sorry only italian ag... »

What I fuck do to get this

Last night visited a friend of mine wich was deejng in a small club, to be sincere I always deserved the invitation to that club (there was some link with my former partner, something bad) anyway, last night around 11pm i leave the club on the way to home and planning some stop @ Stella...I was walking in Vodickova street watching the shops, then I turn my head and..BUM!...BUM!! get smashed my face..from a stranger, I was so surprised and I didn't really understand what' s happend and the reason why.When a friend of the stranger came to me and tell that the guy was drunk and that his GF leaved him... I try to explain that there is not reason to attach the people and probably is friend need to know the rule of the fight...when the drunk guy come back try to attach me for the second time so I was smash him on the pavement make to step backward( I tought was not need to accept the fight, 1st he was not fair( how can be fair somebody able to attach twicw whithout a reason) , 2nd he was at least 50 pounds heavyer then I, 3rd I was already bleeding from mouth ,4th my fury didn't reach the peak for me was better wait and call the police, but the guys leave me bleeding in the street and they fast runed into a cab...so czechs are so complessed people is the reason why are so bad inside...FUCK THE CZECH AND THE CZECH NATION, BUT 1ST OF ALL FUCK WHO HAVE E BAD SOUL